CALL FOR PAPERS AND CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT
ICE/IEEE ITM: 23rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENGINEERING, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
Madeira Island – Portugal, 27-29 June 2017
This year under the theme: “Engineering, Technology and Innovation Management beyond 2020: New Challenges, New Approaches”
In the last two decades, the ICE Conference has brought together leading academics, researchers and practitioners, contributing to the global debate on research, science and innovation. This year, we would like to invite our growing community of researchers, innovators, industrialists and engineers to share their insights, practices, projects and case studies that address the conference theme: Engineering, Technology and Innovation Management beyond 2020.
Only full papers will be published in the ICE/IEEE ITM proceedings to be published in IEEE Xplore®, subject to the international scientific rules for referee. Authors of selected papers will be invited to publish in special issues organized by prestigious indexed International Journals (details in http://www.ice-conference.org/).
Identified major areas for this year are (but not restricted to):
* Smart-Cities, Living-Labs and Open Innovation Ecosystems
* Systems Engineering
* Factories of the Future: Advances in Engineering, Technologies and Innovation
* Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
* Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber Physical Systems (CPS)
* ICT for Health, Wellbeing and Active Assisted Living (AAL)
* Robotics and Autonomous Systems
* Sustainable Green Engineering
* Crisis and Disaster Management
* Sustainable Technology Management
* Educating Tomorrow’s Project Managers, Engineering Managers and Innovation Managers
* Women & STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
* Research and Innovation for Creative Industries and Cultural Heritage
* Digital Entrepreneurship & Tech Startups
* Smart Buildings
* Development of PEBs (Positive Energy Blocks) and their integration in Smart Cities
* Smart and Sustainable Cities
* Intelligent Transportation Systems
* Energy Efficiency
Should you be interested to be member of the restricted “Session Organizers” board, please submit your proposal to organize a session (4-5 papers) or workshop to email@example.com. Each approved Board member will act as session chair and commits to organize the session or workshop according to the international rules for referee.
For a position of larger visibility in the Conference and respective Committee, please submit your proposal to organize and to be chair for a track of sessions under the scope of one of the major ICE/IEEE ITM 2017 conference areas. One track is constituted by 2 or more sessions in research sub-areas of the track, and will have all its papers published as an individual chapter of the proceedings.
We appreciate if you can forward this Call for Papers to your colleagues and mailing lists that you know can have interest in it.
**** You can confirm us your interest in ICE/IEEE ITM 2017 sending us **** NOW **** an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting us at http://www.ice-conference.org/.
The review committee is available to **** provide feedback on abstracts and paper ideas ****. Submit your proposal to email@example.com.
* Now: Please send your Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- participate in ICE/IEEE ITM 2017
- submit a paper
- organize a track, session or workshop
* Session, Workshop and Tutorial Proposal Submission: 10th February 2017
* Full Paper Submission: 21st March 2017
* Poster Submission: 31st March 2017
* Full Paper and Poster notification of Acceptance: 14th April 2017
* Print-ready final papers, copyright form: 16th May 2017